Welcome to our school Library
Welcome to the library and to our program of information literacy. We believe that every student should have the skills necessary to navigate in today's information-rich society. Determining information needs, recognizing and selecting appropriate resources - whether print or online and managing the information are fundamental skills needed for successful academic research.
Our library offers an extensive collection of French and English resources. Students visit the library on a regular basis to sign out books, read and conduct research. Students can also work or read in the library at lunch time by obtaining a library pass from their homeroom teacher in the morning.
Tatyana Krylov (library technician)
Brittany Dowhan (teacher librarian)
9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- The borrowing period for books is one school cycle
- Students are allowed to sign out two books at a time; one French and one English
- Books can be renewed for on additional cycle
- When a book is overdue, students are reminded to renew their books. Students cannot sign out additional books until late materials are returned
- Students must reimburse the school for any lost books
About the Library
The library has a large number of books in circulation. To allow for the best use of the facility, students have the responsibility of taking care of library books and handing them in on time. If any books are lost or vandalized, cost of a replacement book will have to be paid. All reference books must remain in the library.