We work hard to ensure the programs and services we offer serve the needs of all our students.
- We engage our staff and students by employing:
- Best practices in the classroom
- Fair and balanced assessment strategies
- Leading-edge technology in the classroom
- Divisional and provincial testing to provide benchmarks for teaching and learning
Supported by a strong team of curriculum consultants, we operate on the basis of an annual school plan and the expectations of Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning.
The general areas of compulsory study within the curriculum include the following subject areas: arts, English language arts, mathematics, physical education and health education, science and social studies. To better understand what the curriculum entails in each subject area, view the information provided by Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning.
We also encourage you to discuss specific details about your child's classroom programming with their teacher.