SPRINGFIELD HEIGHTS LUNCH PROGRAM
The Springfield Heights School Lunch Program is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing our students with a safe, caring, respectful environment where parents/guardians may choose to have their children supervised over the lunch break.
LUNCH STAFF POSITION - OPEN
- Have positive attitude and friendly personality
- Able to work with children and adults in a respectful and professional manner
- Available to take part in Professional Development programs as required
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Be on site daily, during the lunch shift (11:35 p.m. - 12:50 pm)
- Implement SHSLPC/Springfield Heights School classroom, playground and behavioral policies and directives
- Supervise lunch rooms during lunch period
- Supervise playground activity during lunchtime recess
- Take student attendance daily at the start of the lunch period
- Assist students as necessary
- Attend daily debriefings with the Coordinator as directed
- Other related duties as assigned
Please note: This is a daily paid position that occurs for approximately 1h 15m at lunch, supervising classrooms with children. Salary for this position is $14.50 per day.
Interested applicants should email resumes to Mike Fuellbrandt (Chair SHSLPC) at email@example.com
This position is open to all and does not require you to have a child in Springfield Heights School. Please share this with other qualified and interested applicants.
*Please see attachment for job description
SHS Job Description Lunch Supervisor.pdf