The École Springfield Heights School Lunch Program is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing our students with a safe, caring, respectful environment where parents/guardians may choose to have their children supervised over the lunch break.
LUNCH STAFF POSITION - OPEN
- Have positive attitude and friendly personality
- Able to work with children and adults in a respectful and professional manner
- Available to take part in Professional Development programs as required
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Be on site daily, during the lunch shift (11:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.)
- Implement ÉSHSLPC/Springfield Heights classroom, playground and behavioural policies and directives
- Supervise lunchrooms during lunch period
- Supervise playground activity during lunchtime recess
- Take student attendance daily at the start of the lunch period
- Assist students as necessary
- Attend daily debriefings with the Coordinator as directed
- Other related duties as assigned
Please note: This is a daily paid position that occurs for approximately 1h 15m at lunch, supervising classrooms with children. Salary for this position is $15.00 per day.
Interested applicants should email resumes to Mike Fuellbrandt (Chair SHSLPC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to all and does not require you to have a child in École Springfield Heights School. Please share this with other qualified and interested applicants.