SPRINGFIELD HEIGHTS LUNCH PROGRAM
The Springfield Heights School Lunch Program is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing our students with a safe, caring, respectful environment where parents/guardians may choose to have their children supervised over the lunch break.
LUNCH PROGRAM COORDINATOR POSITION - OPEN
- Have positive attitude and friendly personality
- Able to work with children and adults in a respectful and professional manner
- Able to supervise and support others in their duties
- Able to organize and schedule 12-18 employees
- Be on site daily, during the lunch shift (11:35 p.m. - 12:50 pm)
- Implement SHSLPC/Springfield Heights School classroom, playground and behavioral policies and directives
- Supervise lunch rooms during lunch period
- Supervise playground activity during lunchtime recess
- Track Student attendance and registration to support the program.
- Track Employee attendance daily at the start of the lunch period
- Other related duties as assigned
Please note: This is a monthly paid position allotted 55 hours, with daily core hours from 11:35-12:50. Salary for this position is $15-$18/hour depending on qualifications.
Interested applicants should email resumes to Mike Fuellbrandt (Chair SHSLPC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to all, and does not require you to have a child in Springfield Heights School. Please share this with other qualified and interested applicants.
*Please see attachment for job description
SHS Job Description Lunch Program Coordinator.pdf