Indigenous students who choose to study at the Asper School of Business can apply now for a $15,000/year RENEWABLE scholarship. This scholarship, offered by the Indigenous Business Education Partners at the I.H. Asper School of Business, could represent a life-changing opportunity for any Indigenous students who have expressed interest in studying business and may be eligible for Direct Entry admission. BEP Program Recruiter and Advisor, Riley Proulx (204-474-6391 | firstname.lastname@example.org), is available to assist with the application process and to answer any questions about this life-changing award. Thank you for your anticipated help in sharing this opportunity with future Indigenous business leaders.
Click here for further information: Awards in Indigenous Business Education
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. offers 3 annual bursaries valued at $6,000 each for Canadian high school students who:
- are Canadian citizens or permanent residents;
- have graduated from a Canadian high school or CEGEP no longer than 18 months prior to the start of the 2020 - 2021 academic session;
- have demonstrated financial need based on a Government Student Loan assessment from their home province and have completed a University of Manitoba bursary application;
- are registered for full-time study in University 1 or any Faculty or School at the University of Manitoba that admits students directly from high school;
- have achieved a minimum average of 80% on their high school courses used for admission.
To view a PDF copy of the application form, please see below. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Maria Roy at email@example.com
Qualico Bridge to Success Program - Applications Now Open
The Qualico Bridge to Success Program supports first-year Indigenous student success by facilitating the transition of new Indigenous (First Nation, Inuit, Métis) students into post-secondary education at the University of Manitoba by offering pre-orientation activities, academic learning support, advising, peer mentoring and special events that will enhance the first year experience. There is no cost to participate in this program. Applications are now open - for full program details or to apply, visit the Qualico Bridge to Success Program website.