The Parent Portal is a special place for parents to access your child's education information on-line. Attendance, busing, demographic details, daily calendar (schedule), and other information are currently available by clicking on the appropriate button or "tile". Report Cards will no longer be printed, but will be available by clicking on the "Student Portfolio" tile. The general information letter is attached. If you have misplaced or forgotten your login information, you can retrieve it by using the "Forgot your login information?" link on the login screen; see the process below. Unfortunately, if you have more than one child in the system, this process will not work; you will have to contact the school office for assistance using the general school email address: email@example.com .
You can view Parent Portal how-to videos here.
You can also download the Student 360 app for Android or Apple to easily access the Parent Portal on your smartphone or tablet.
Make sure you are using an up-to-date version of one of these three web browsers:
Here is the process to follow if you do not know your login information:
- Go to the RETSD home page: http://www.retsd.mb.ca/Pages/home.aspx .
- Click on "Parent Portal" at the top, just to the right of centre.
- The Login screen loads (takes a few seconds).
- Click on "Forgot your login info?".
- A new screen opens and you are asked for your User Name.
- If you do not know your user name, click on "Forgot your User Name?".
- That takes you to the next screen where you are to provide some more info in order to get your login info.