Welcome to our school library. We are here to help you!
Welcome to the library and to our program of information literacy. We believe that every student should have the skills necessary to navigate in today's information-rich society. Determining information needs, recognizing and selecting appropriate resources - whether print or online and managing the information are fundamental skills needed for successful academic research.
Ms. J. Bell, Teacher Librarian
Mrs. S. Harris, Library Technician
8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Monday - Friday
- a grace period is provided where no late fees are assessed if materials are returned within one week of the due date.
- over 13,000 items
- 4 languages (English, French, Spanish and Japanese)
- fiction, non-fiction and reference books
- graphic novels
- newspapers (Winnipeg Free Press)
RETSD's Union Catalogue
- Browse the collections of all automated school libraries in RETSD