IB Pre-Registration Information Night
for Current Students and Parents
Thursday February 21, 2019 - 6:30pm - MMC Theatre
It's almost time to select courses for the 2019-2020 school year!
Please join us for a review of the IB program at our annual information meeting for parents/guardians and students currently enrolled in IB/PB courses.
The general meeting should last approximately 20 minutes with grade-specific breakout sessions for additional registration guidance.
At this meeting we will:
- explain the mission of the IB program
- highlight the benefits of pursuing the IB Diploma
- outline the various pathways to the IB Diploma
- explain the Course option ("partial IB")
- describe courses available, including two newer options
- explore how Universities recognize and value the IB Diploma
- outline the core IB requirements - Theory of Knowledge, Extended Essay, CAS
- answer specific registration questions
We look forward to seeing you there.
Ms. Laura McMaster
IB Coordinator, Miles Macdonell Collegiate