CLASS of 2020
Thank-you to all the graduates and families who have been so supportive and understanding of our unique circumstances. We look forward to sharing in your graduation! We are so excited to see you cross that stage with your diploma!
Here are a few reminders:
- Park in the STUDENT PARKING LOT (off Concordia Ave. between KEC and Concordia Pool)
- Be on-time
- Photo opportunity with 3 big KEC grad signs outside the STUDENT PARKING LOT DOORS
- Check the board near the STUDENT PARKING LOT DOOR for the next appointment time
- Be sure you have your guests with you (maximum 4 guests)
- Optional KEEPSAKE PHOTO taken of you and your guest and then another one with just you (emailed to your student account - which will be active until the end of June)
- Your name will be announced while a PowerPoint slideshow is shared on stage
- Guests will have an opportunity to take photos of you on stage
- Once you exit the stage, guests have another photo opportunity of you & a family member moving your tassel to the other side
- Pick up your convocation package and special gift
- Drop off your gown
YOU DID IT!