Monday, November 26th – Friday, November 30th, Monday, December 3rd – Friday, December 7th &
Monday, December 10th, 2018
*TWO MORE SESSIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED
Tuesday, December 11th & Wednesday, December 12th
Schedule Your Portrait Session Online!
- Schedule your photo appointment online! You can only book an appointment on the dates provided for your school by selecting your school name in the drop down menu.
- You now have the option to prepay your session fee online; if you have not prepaid online then your $25.00 session fee must be paid to your photographer at the time of your photo session. Cash or cheque accepted; payable to Lifetouch Canada.
- Photos will be taken in the Library.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time!
***The session fee is required at the time of your appointment. Students who do not bring their session fee will not be photographed.
Graduating Class Compositec
- An 11x14 Graduating Class Composite is included with your Session Fee.
- Composites will be distributed at the School in June 2019.
- It is essential all Graduates be photographed to ensure everyone is included on the Class Composite. Any student not wishing to have a portrait session should still make an appointment and the photographer will take 2 photographs for the composite. A $10.00 fee applies and must be paid at the time of photography.
Contemporary poses can be included in your session. This is of the individual graduate only and is done in casual dress. Your portrait session is about capturing your true personality, so we encourage you to bring in a prop such as a musical instrument, sporting equipment, etc.
**Please note: due to allergies, animals are not permitted during any grad photo sessions**
A Word about Your Proofs
After your photo session, you will receive a set of proofs in the mail and we'll also email a link so you can view your proofs online. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes & soften lines. Premium retouching is available.
- Our photographers will provide all grad attire, white collared dress shirts and black ties.
- Hair & makeup must be done before your photo session starts.
- If you are bringing in a prop, please ensure you have it ready at the time of your appointment.