- Grad Dinner & Dance tickets will go on sale on-line starting Thursday, June 8th at 4:00 pm until Wednesday, June 21st at 12:00-noon.
Click on the following link to purchase tickets - https://kec.inviteright.com/grad2017
- The system will be closed after Wednesday, June 21st at 12 noon and you will not be able to go in to purchase tickets after that deadline so it is very important to ensure that you have purchased your tickets before that final date and time.
- Cost is $85 per ticket. You may purchase tickets online with a credit card or debit card. Cash sales are discouraged as this defeats the purpose of having an online system to purchase tickets. If you absolutely must buy tickets with cash, you will have to notify Kathy Athayde the grad ticket co-ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will have to come in to see us to purchase your tickets.
- two grad tickets (one for themselves and one for a guest). If family members are wanting to attend the grad dinner and dance, additional tickets must be requested through Kathy Athayde (email@example.com). We will then release more tickets on the system under that student's name that you can then go in and purchase online.Students will be able to purchase
- If your son/daughter did any fundraising, those amounts will be entered prior to ticket sales. Your final balance owing for grad tickets will reflect the amount of fundraising that has taken place.
- Students will not have access to the online grad ticket sales system until they have returned their Designated Driver form AND that form's information has been verified AND they do not have any outstanding school fees owing (Library, Automotive Services, Athletic Fees, Student Fees etc.)