th - Friday, December 2 nd &Monday, November 28
Monday, November 28th-Friday, December 2nd & Monday, December 5th-Friday December 9th & Monday, December 12th
Schedule Your Portrait Session Online!
Appointments must be made in advance online to ensure your photo is on the composite; only Lifetouch photos will be used on the composites.
RETAKES - March 6-13, 2017
- $25.00 Session Fee; to be paid to your photographer at the time of your session. Cash or cheque accepted; payable to Lifetouch Canada. o Photos will be taken in the Library.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time!
Graduating Class Composite
- An 11x14 Graduating Class Composite is included with your Session Fee. Composites will be distributed at the School in June 2017.
- It is essential all Graduates be photographed to ensure everyone is included on the Class Composite. Any student not wishing to have a portrait session should still make an appointment and the photographer will take 2 photographs for the composite, A $10.00 fee applies and must be paid at the time of photography.
Contemporary poses can be included in your session. This is of the individual graduate only and is done in casual dress. Your portrait session is about capturing your true personality, so we encourage you to bring in a prop such as a musical instrument, sporting equipment, etc.
* *Please note: due to allergies, animals are not permitted during any grad photo sessions* *
A Word about Proofs
After your photo session, you will receive a set of 4x5 proofs in the mail and also by email. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes & soften lines. Premium retouching is available.
Select Your Outfits
Our photographers will provide all grad attire, white collared dress shirts and black ties.
Gentlemen; be sure to shave & Ladies; hands and nails do show in some poses.
• All students must have hair and makeup done before your photo session starts.
Please ensure you select the correct School name in the drop down menus.
You can only schedule an appointment on the photo dates provided for your School.