Important Grad Dates:
- Grad Photos, November 28th – December 12th Grad photos are taken by Lifetouch, there is a sitting fee due at the time of the photos. Appointments are made by the students/parents on line. More information will be given out in the November TA. Re-Takes will take place March 6th thru the 13th .
- Grad Breakfast: May 5th, 2017. At the Grad breakfast students vote for the Valedictorian and the teachers and students who will speak at the dinner and dance. This is also when student receive their Designated driver forms.
- Grad Tickets: On Sale from June 8 (4:00 pm) to June 22nd (11:59 pm), tickets can only be purchased online after all student fees are paid and a completed designated drivers form is turned in.
- Garden Party: June 26th at KEC from 3:00-5:00 pm, this is an excellent time to celebrate the students' graduation with family and friends who may not be able to attend the dinner and dance.
- Grad Dinner and Dance: June 26th from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am (safe grad included). The dinner and dance will take place at the Canad Inns Club Regent Hotel (1415 Regent Ave West). Tickets for the dinner and dance are approximately $85.00 each, students are allowed to purchase 2 tickets (more may be available upon request).
- Grad Cap and Gown pick-up: June 27 at the school from 1:00 pm -3:00 pm. Students will be measured for their Cap and Gowns at a TA early in the new year.
- Commencement: Convocation takes place Thursday June 29th at the North Kildonan Mennonite Brethren Church (1315 Gateway Road). Grads will report to the church at 9:00 am, the ceremony will begin at 10:00 am and last approximately 2 ½ hours.
Please check out website for up-to-date information: If you have any grad specific questions feel free to contact Catheryn Paterson firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew Hirst email@example.com.