· All employees must be in good health prior to attending a work site. Using the online COVID Screening Tool staff must self-monitor daily for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Staff who have any cold-or flu-like symptoms must stay home and isolate. If you have any signs of illness or are not feeling well, you must stay home. Individuals should self-isolate and not enter schools/facilities if they:
s Are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or any other COVID-19 related symptoms
s Have travelled outside of Manitoba in the previous 14 days and are not exempt from mandatory quarantine (Quarantine Exemptions).
s Are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
s Are awaiting a COVID-19 test result
· Upon entry into the facility, testing site staff must immediately sanitize or wash their hands and don all required PPE.
· Testing site staff will mark the attendance of each employee upon arrival and then they will be advised of what station to attend.
· One test will be distributed to each employee and they will be instructed on how to fill out the online attestation form while waiting for the results.
· Testing site staff will monitor self-administration of the test to ensure that the sampling procedure is completed effectively.
· Once the employee has received the results (15 minute wait), testing site staff will verify the resulsts. Testing site staff should never touch the conducted test or its components.
· Employee will enter the results into Tyler using the computer provided or their personal cell phone.
· Testing site staff will sign off on the employees test results in Tyler using there own personal device.
· If the test is negative, staff member can proceed to work for the day.
· If the test if positive the onus remains on the employee to immediately self-isolte and seek confirmation of test posivity at the nearest Provincial Public Health testing site at the earliest possible time.
· If the test results are inconclusive, the staff member will conduct a repeat test.
· Employee is required to sanitize their testing station before leaving.
· Employee will dispose of the administered test in the biohazard disposal box and sanitize there hands before leaving.
· Custodial staff will call to have biohazardous disposal box removed from site by a licensed company as required.